Bravo is expanding its highly rated ‘Below Deck’ franchise with a new luxury yacht series. This latest spin-off will be turning off the motors and raising up the sails to charter the high seas.
- Are you an avid traveler looking for your next unforgettable excursion? Have you been struck by wanderlust, hungry to explore all facets of the world? Whether you’re after heart-stopping adventure or ultimate tranquility, this season’s luxury sailing yacht will offer guests an incomparable opportunity to experience it all.What’s more? You’ll be chartering one of the most prestigious sailing yachts around one of the most sought-after sailing destinations in the world. The limited charter season begins the last week of May 2019 through June 2019, so book your spot now while dates are still available!
THE DESTINATION: THE IONIAN ISLANDS
Sailing the Ionian Sea consists of a blend of warm, calm winds, good food in romantic locations and idyllic anchorages in abundant bays, bringing thousands of sailing yachts to the Ionian Sea every year to charter. This one-of-a-kind destination is tailor-made for tranquil sailing through breathtaking landscapes.
Located off of Greece’s Northwest coast, the geographic position of the island, its beauty, the many ﬁne anchorages in the surrounding area, the mild climate and the international airport, all constitute positive factors in the promotion of sailing tourism.
- During your customized vacation itinerary you’ll have access to explore some of the most exclusive islands and beaches in the Ionian Sea. With its rugged mountains, resort studded shoreline and the clear blue waters, you’ll be immersed in the various terrains that this location has to offer.
A perfect backdrop for both the adventure seeking and tranquil minded guests alike: from diving the coral reefs to relaxing ashore one of the private beaches with a themed lunch service, we have you covered. Not to mention, the plethora of water sports & spacious lounging available at your disposal onboard your beautiful luxury sailing yacht.
- All guests will embark from the island of Corfu, the second largest of the Ionian Islands. From the moment you arrive, the ﬂawless tourism infrastructure provides guests with top-notch hotel accommodations, divine restaurant options, & an array of activities right at your ﬁngertips!
- In a place famous for the nautical skills of its inhabitants, you will find one of the most beautiful yacht marinas in the Mediterranean, The NAOK Yacht Club. The steady fair winds all summer long make this marina an ideal place for sailing and yachting, attracting hundreds of boats from all over the world.
- Nautical Club Corfu (NAOK) was founded in 1935 and is considered the most historic and traditional sports club in Corfu. Overlooking the Old Fortress, NAOK Beach, the Garitsa Bay and the Greek Mainland, the marina is situated in one of the most picturesque places in Corfu Town.
The harbor of the NAOK Yacht Club lies on the south side of the Venetian castle, next to the anchorage of Garitsas Bay, providing an ideal departure point to the many anchorages only accessible by boat. From the long history of nautical tradition to the truly idyllic location, this marina has become one of Greece’s most favorable ports.
- Parsifal III, a 177ft (54m) ketch sailing yacht. built by renowned sailing yacht designer, Perini Navi. As a multiple award winning vessel, she is one of the most sought after and versatile sailing yachts on the charter market.
- Parsifal III sets new standards in sailing excellence, while maintaining the levels of comfort and amenities rarely found on a sailing yacht. The clean lines of her aluminum hull, carbon fibre rig and in boom furling guarantees that she offers a sailing experience that is incomparable. To this day she remains one of the most beautiful Perinis afloat.
- Her interior was designed by the renowned French designer Rémi Tessier and is a blend of dark ebony, Wenge and light Sycamore, with stainless steel and fine leather accents. The craftsmanship is exquisite and is complemented by natural textures that give this ultra modern yacht a warm, inviting and relaxed feeling
THE DETAILS: YOUR VACATION STARTS HERE
All charters groups will receive a discounted charter rate that is truly unbeatable! The total cost of a 3-day and 2-night charter for up to 6 guests will be $40K (not including gratuity). This is a signiﬁcant reduction from the standard rate for this yacht at approximately $95K for the same amount of time!
So what does your charter fee cover? In addition to the actual yacht accommodations, all guests will receive roundtrip, economy airfare (max 6 people) and hotel accommodations one night prior to embarkment and one night after disembarking the yacht (max. 3 double occupancy hotel rooms).
Prior to your trip the yacht will be provisioned with each guests personal food and beverage preferences. The yacht crew will also create a customized itinerary based on the guest’s top requested activities and destinations. And of course all the onboard yacht amenities and water toys will be accessible to all guests during charter!
Please note, each charter will also be asked to provided an Advance Provisioning Allowance or APA for short. The minimum APA fee is $1,000 and will be due at the time of booking. The APA is used whenever a primary charter guest requests a single item over $100 (i.e. a magnum bottle of champagne, imported caviar, an offsite scuba trip). The primary guest will always be asked for approval prior to accessing their APA. At the end of the charter the primary guest will be refunded for any remaining funds in their APA account. The last important expense to mention is the gratuity for your yacht crew. On average, tipping will range from 15% to 30% of the full charter rate, not the discounted rate. Of course, the tip percentage is at your sole discretion and should reﬂect the level of service you feel you received during your stay. All gratuity should be in cash and handed directly to the captain during your departure.
AVAILABLE CHARTER DATES*
Charter 1: May 22nd, 2019 — May 24th, 2019 (3 days)
Charter 2: May 26th, 2019 — May 28th, 2019 (3 days)
Charter 3: May 30th, 2019 — June 1st, 2019 (3 days)
Charter 4: June 4th, 2019 — June 7th, 2019 (4 days)
Charter 5: June 9th, 2019 — June 11th, 2019 (3 days)
Charter 6: June 15th, 2019 — June 17th, 2019 (3 days)
Charter 7: June 19th, 2019 — June 21st, 2019 (3 days)
Charter 8: June 24th, 2019 — June 26th, 2019 (3 days)
Charter 9: June 27th, 2019 — June 29th, 2019 (3 days)
*Above dates do not include travel days
- We always try to accommodate theneeds and requests of each individual group to the best of our ability.Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred charter dates.